iOS Applications Development Best strategy.
Here’s some of the great ways to promote an iOS app:
- 1. Social networking
- 2. Run a contest
- 3. Public relation exercises
- 4. Create a landing page
- 5. Get app reviews
- Create a promotion post and announce it to all your friends, family, and colleagues across all social network accounts.
- Making your presence known on these favourite places will increase visibility and traffic to your app’s page.
- Leverage all your social media account. It’s an effective move whereby sharing on social media creates buzz and is helpful in driving traffic to your microsite as well as the app store page.
- But make sure don’t spam your audience’s feeds with your promotional content. Instead engage in meaningful way with your current and potential users through your posts on social media.
- And also don’t forget to include a clear call to action (CTA) across your social media efforts to drive traffic to your app page in the app store.
- To attract a good number of interested customers, you can give them a freebies, running a contest, and discounted coupon codes as it never fail to spark their interest.
- Promotional items like mugs and buttons are common giveaways which people fascinating still find useful. This is because physical items help create brand awareness beyond the digital world.
- Media engagement and influencer marketing has proven to be an effective tool in your app promotional strategy.
- Leverage public relations efforts to get credible media and influencers’ mention to create a lot of buzz around your app. Some of the ways to get your media strategy right is by doing press release, host a launch party and invite the local media and tech industry, interviews with local newspapers and tech bloggers. Guest blogging and pitch your app to review websites.
- Before press release, share your media kit to ensure you clearly communicate value proposition of your app. This will creates a brand awareness of your app among masses and reaches a wider audience. Try to capitalize on this opportunity for higher conversions and more user downloads of the app.
- It should be before launch your app, make sure you’ve design and build your landing page. It’s a perfect tool to motivate an individual to navigate your website or app store to download the app.
- What is matter in this landing page is design it in a way to grab attention and easy to understand introduction of your app. Make sure that the key elements of your mobile app are include such as app name, features, clear call to action and promo video.
Every iOS developer has a different marketing and strategy to promote iOS apps, but getting an app or game reviewed is a must for all developers. Since users tend to listen to good feedback from real people, having a higher rating is good to convert more app downloads. Your app attains popularity with users helping to spread the word via the stars and comments they put in place.